Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Physical Therapy
I go to PT 2-3 per week to help me talk better and walk better.....Its a VERY slow healing but when the Dr. rechecked me the other day, I could do things that I couldn't do 5 months ago......like standing on a 20x20 piece of 3 inch foam and then close your eyes....Yeah I did it and felt like bring it on...so he told me to keep coming to therapy....and I have..and yesterday my PT told me to run in place and I'm like- I can't......Well rewind but my brother and my Mom HATES when i say I can't do something....Hates it and they both tell me to try anything.....and at times I feel like they have no idea-I have to try everything......so when I say I cant, its hard to see that I can.....Well the otherday when she said to run in place and Im like I cant then immediately I say, let me figure out how to do it.....and I looked so silly but I did it....I haven't ran in years--haven't even tried but I tried and had to hold on but I DID IT!!!!so yayayayay!!!
Labels:
exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment