Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

yesterday was a great day till I was told some things that were not nice by my neighbors...Anyone has a right to there opinion so Im not mad that they dont agree with me taking my husband back but the blatant hypocrisy is what I have an issue with...so I let them say whatever to me. I am also sad that someone that I told the world were my friends, are only my friends if I do what they want..talk smack behind my back if I go against what they think...I am so sad because that not how I role ever....They do ALOT that I dont agree with but accept them as friends..

my friend told me something that I need to remember...she said that I dont have to defend my decision to anyone. She also said, You have been through enough in your life that decision making is not where you lack character in....I love her and was so thankful for those words...

I was a little standoffish to lovey as he worked 13 hours and came home and helped me finish dinner then hang with our friends and family..then I talked to my best friends and my bro and they told me that I shouldnt be sad about the neighbors, I should enjouy this happy time... and then he cuddled with me all night and held me this am like in the movies...it was amazing...and if this is wrong, then
I love being wrong.

I still have to finish pics and post some fun ones:)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You truly don't have to explain yourself to anyone. It's your life, and you are a very smart girl who makes good decisions for yourself. People need to mind their own business. Hugs.