Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stronger

I am way stronger today than I have been. I saw him yesterday and I was just kinda grossed out. He got mad that I put his stuff in bags and put them in the front room. He took my dog because he was so pissed..um, you have been shacking up with your girlfriend for over 3 weeks and I wrong for taking ur stuff out of the dresser and put it in bags? How am I the jerk here? BTW I didnt put his stuff in boxes because no one knows at his work and so I didnt want to go in there and ask for boxes for him and they ask me why? And yes, they ask me where he is all the time...so thats how I know they dont know...

I cant believe how self centered he is being. Its never whats best for me...like OMG Cass I am so happy and proud that the house looks amazing or I am so happy that you redid the bathroom...instead its u should have bought groceries instead of decor...um you buy dinner for you and your girlfriend everynight out of OUR joint account. Wine and all...yes I have reciepts...

I just dont get it....

so yes I am stronger today than ever....

2 comments:

jenn said...

dont ever let him think you are in the wrong for any of this....EVER! at least you didnt throw his stuff in a pile on the front lawn!!! and yes, i know someone who did that!

casicola said...

Thats what 4521254 people told me to do and i was nice but Im learning to not let what he says or thinks effect me....