Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

IVF # 4 update 3

Tonight we went to PF changs for dinner...it was ok..I dont love it there but my lovey and Victoria sure does...so at the end of dinner they brought a round of fortune cookies and I told Vic that I was looking for a fortune for a baby this year, so if hers says she egts a baby this year, she had to give it to me...hahahha so I open mine and it says..you will get a baby this year...omg no, i wish cuz Lord knows im looking for a sign...for real mine says...If you seek you will find:) well im seeking a baby and I hope I find one or two or three. ahahhahahaha

i started the lupron shot tonight. I cant believe I start my baby growing shots in less than 2 weeks...wooooah...its already here.

so im taking estrogen pills twice a day, progestrone up the whoha twice a day and now the shot of lupron....

I finished alot of pics today...I have to finish tomorrow:) I need to figure out how to work my new printer thats wireless....I guess Ill have to call my bro tomorrow....HELLLP! I want to print some cute CD labels in color on it!!!

No comments: