Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

today I went to the Dr this am because of this weekend...lets rewind..........

Sunday, I go outside to walk our pups and I felt some cramping and I thought hmmm, here it comes, I better go in and take some IBprofen. Then. the next second it got worse so I walk inside and take some meds. My ears are ringing. I think I may passout. I open the door and there are my pups, THANK THE LORD. I go to the bathroom and Im sitting on the toilet. I call Jess because I think we might have to call 911, its so bad. Im rocking back and forth, it hurts soooo bad. I then puke. Thank the Lord for bathroom trashbags that smell like vanilla. HA! Jess comes over and takes care of me. Gets me the heating pad, more meds, and some food. I feel 152452458 times better. It left as fast as it came on. 11:05 to 11:15. Then about 9pm my flo was heavy, So heavy I went through 4 pads in one night. I called the Dr. With the pain and the heavy bleeding, I thought lets just make sure.....even though Im coming in for a F/U appt tuesday at 1:30. Well the Dr office calls me back and tells me that I have an appointment for the 1st!!! not today. nice. So she tells me the Dr wants to see me.

So back to that story, I went. I still have a cyst on my left side. The Dr thinks that the cyst had no bearing on my bad cycle...that my bad eggs are the problem..I tend to disagree, but Im not Dr. He said I responded the same..Im like the first time was 10 eggs retrieved, 7 mature....2nd time with triple the meds and 10 were retrieved, 4 were mature. ...to me thats a big difference....hmmmm

I asked him about DHEA for egg quality. He is against it. He asked me to send him the link. I will. He is also against acupuncture which I am VERY pro for.

So as of right now. We go in Tuesday the 1st to talk about everything including our next step and to get the results of the bloodwork. I also asked him to run my FSH because today is day three of my cycle.

My neice and my brothers girlfriend will be here tomorrow for 10 days..Im so excited. My neice is 7 months and I havent seen her in 2 months since my Dads funeral....and then my brother is coming here also after his work trip to NYC!!! I love this.

Also, our good friends have been trying to get prego for like 4 months and they got prego and they came over the other night and told us she miscarried. My heart broke for her.

I need to post pics of Coopers 1st bday party too....lots to do.

gotta run

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how your appt went. So when do you think you'll get started again? Is there something different you will be doing this next time. I haven't seen you on tww in awhile. Please come on and update us.