Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

scared

Today I sit here so scared. My lil babies are being tested to see if they are like their mamma...Which I hope they are but not in the way they are looking for.

We only have 3 being tested. I hope we have all 3 that are well, but there is the chance that all of them can be sick. They are having us come to Kendall tomorrow to get the results. Im scared for the news and because my Jess and my MIL will be coming with us for the transfer, and so I hope they arnt coming for no reason.

I talk to my little bro today and he told me..Cass, if they are sick, oh well. If I were you I would put them in. BTW the Dr wont do this. But he is telling me of a girl who almost died last week and now they found out that it is lupus and she is in speech therapy and physical therapy. She cant walk or talk right. He is like Cass, you can take out the babies from them having your SCA but I would love to have you SCA then Althimers anyday. It was nice that he has my back.

There is a girl on the message board I live on. she had PGD too and she got 5 embies and 4 were perfect and only one was inconclusive. I hope we have the same results:) The sickness in her embrios were 50/50 like mine. And she has a little one from it.

Thank the lord that she is there to help me along with another girl that is sooo supportive:) I wont lie, its been nice. This is so stressful.

I called my Dr's office and was told that I need to be WAY more positive!!

So please pray for me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG HUGS. I'm praying.

Amy said...

((((HUGS)))) Keep thinking positive. I am sure you are nervous, that is completely normal. This is something you have been waiting for and praying about for a long time. I will be thinking of you and praying for the best. Hang in there!!!!