ok today we had a hard day. My Dad came in yesterday and then today too. It was aweful. We know is not himself, we know this because he sweared at DJ. Called him a jackass and then said damn and shit..Well if anyone knows me knows that =that is more than out of character for my Dad. I dont think I have ever heard a cus word come out of his mouth.
Then it happened...
a long overdue moment...
my Dad sent an email to the entire company and told them that he is stepping aside. DJ will be working with my Step mom and the banks to make a new day...we want to see if he really does this, but seeing how he is dwindling away and starts another round of chemo tomorrow, I think it might really happen.
then
my step mom emailed me the phone number to the inurance rep. So I called her and asked her A LOT of questions. I asked her what her limitations where. she answered all my questions and the very long short of it...
Im covered...no preexsissting...100%. as long as I meet my deductable and go their Dr.'s its a done deal.
so my only issue is I THINK I have decided on what place to call, but I dont know. None of these places are ones I have heard of before....so if you can help me choose would be awesome.
in order of choice...
#1
http://www.miami-ivf.com/
#2
http://www.palmbeachfertility.com/
and dont really like these, but I dont know...
Dr. Maurice R. Peress
Dr. Edward Buonopane
Dr. Kenneth Gilman
Dr Alan W. Black
Dr Rolando Lacayo
Dr. Ramon Iglesias
Dr. Juan Lugo
Dr. Ronald Sancetta
Dr. Michael D Weiner
can you please help me?
3 comments:
My sweet Cass...I'm happy to read that you will be covered. When I looked at your list my gut said the ivf place in Palm Beach. I hope your Dad does what he has put in the email. As always my thoughts and prayers are with you. Let's get together so I can show you my "journey journal".
Ok I tried IMing you this info but it kept coming back error...
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/choosing-a-fertility-clinic
http://www.cdc.gov/ART/ART2005/
That is the statistics for the Fertility Clinics in the US. It is a little on the confusing side but all the stats are there. Also please realize that these are stats from 2005 (most recent they have). So cha ching for me ;) Love ya.
Wow! Well, I don't really know anything about the fertility clinics, so I hope you can narrow them down with the cdc information booklover gave you. I will be praying for you that you will find a clinic that you will be happy at and that you will find success with. I am so sorry to hear that your dad is not doing well. Cancer is such an ugly disease and so hard for patients and families to deal with. I hope that your dad does relinquish control to your brother. It sounds like the right thing to do. I hope that your step-mom works with your both and you all find harmony with the company and working together. Sounds like some major changes are coming your way and WOOHOO for covered Fertility Treatments. :o)
Post a Comment