I dont know if it the awesome weather we are having or what but I feel so amazing. I started my spotting at 9DPO so I dont think Im pregnant and no more drugs till we do
IVF in February. Its a tough one but i have so much peace. I feel good.
I got up this morning and took Loveys shirts to the drycleaners and then went and got me some dunkin donuts coffee...yumyum soooo good.
I changed my playlist so its awesome. Well I think so.:)
My husband had a great time at the race yesterday and came home and was so happy to see me. I told him I was spotting and he just hugged me and cuddled in bed with me...No one can say we didnt try. We have for two years. We are taking the next couple of months off. Hopefully i will be like so many women that get knocked up when they stop trying. HaHa But I have a peace knowing that I am not pregnant for whatever reason. I dont doubt the Lord. He knows what is going on.
We go to Disney in less than a month with the family.
YaY!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you are at peace right now. Praise the Lord, that is a wonderful feeling. :o) I will be praying for you two.
I love the new picture on the blog. So Cute!
And i love the new music. ;o)
Post a Comment