So for as long as I can remember, Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I dont know if it is because I LOVE the colors or what but I simply gush over any decorations. It is one of my husbands favorite holidays because there are no huge $ gifts....just cute basket gifts...
We decided this year to have Easter at our house because we just had our new kitchen installed and we want to show it off. Well it seems that EVERYONE is coming. We have 14 people coming. I am very excited.
I am sad because we cant go to church because we will be cooking and it will be too stressful, but Easter sunday is one of my favorite Sundays to go. I love all the frilly dresses and the lil girl hats. I have to admit though that when i was small there where MANY more people at church dressed up. Its a much more casual croud and there isnt as many cute hats and dresses anymore.
On the babymaking front....We got only "highs" on my monitor this month. I called my nurse to ask her when i should start my progestrone if i never got a peak...She said that the prometrium can suppress my LH surge and so keep having some "quality time" till CD20 and then start the progesterone. So last night I started my progestrone. I wonder if you dont get a surge, do you ovulate? I wish I knew but I dont want to call my Dr again. I ordered the ovwatch to use next cycle...I didnt open it yet because maybe ill get knocked up this month and wont use the ovwatch and can send the 180$ gadget back.
1 comment:
I say follow your feelings on this and get a second opinion. I think the doctor probably brought up IVF b/c it is a quick way to get results, and he may have felt you were unhappy with the situation at that time. A second opinion can't hurt.
Post a Comment