Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

A sad day and a Great husband

So the other night we had plans to go a friends house to play guatar hear 3 and rock band. We had plans last week but due to a family loss they had to reschedule.

So my lovey comes home and I have gotten dressed and I think I look pretty cute. And he just smiles and we leave. Now I am dreading going. And for selfish reasons, but I dont want to tell Lovey why because im my mind he will think it is dumb. So our conversation goes a lil something like this.

Lovey: Whats the matter?
Beautiful Cass: Nothing
Lovey: no, really whats wrong?
Beautiful and psycho Cass: You know it wouldnt kill you to tell me how pretty I am every once in awhile. I mean its always , your so dumb, your so stupid..(in a cute funny way, never mean). Even my nickname is Tardo...I mean can you just be nice, would it kill you?
Lovey: Ok, whats really wrong? you cant serioulsy be mad becasue I didnt tell you how cute you look? not this upset anyway...so whats wrong?
Beautiful and sad Cass: As I start to cry, I yell...I just dont want to see my sister n laws that are both pregnant and I just got my period. It wouldnt hurt so bad if they didnt leave me out...but if they do like last time where you have to be a member of the pregnant club to hang out, then I dont want to talk to them. Its not like Im too sensitive to talk about it in front of me. They dont even know about my blog or my sadness. At all. What are we in highschool?
Amazing Lovey: Now thats a real reason. I love you. I am sorry your so sad. and he grabs my hand and asks if that helps....and then leans over and kisses my forhead and whispers..Tardo.

I love that my husband knows me well enough now to help me through all this crap. There arn't many sad days, but I do get em, and it can be very hard on those days. Lovey and I both have learned each others personalities so we know when something is wrong....I love that. If anything had come from this dumb IF stuff, its that we are rockin close.

I love being married to this man. Now if I could only get knocked up:)

1 comment:

Booklover said...

So glad you can be beautiful, psycho, and sad all at the same time :)

I'm SO glad that you and Lovey are able to read each other so well. It helps so much.