Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

So everyday my spooky does something to make me laugh and a million things that make me smile:) and yesterday i was talking on the phone and walked by the first bathroom and i see something on the floor... no, not poop. Better...tissues everywhere. I looked closer and my spooky has clawed all the tissue out of the tissue box....when you look at each tissue there are lil claw holes in each of them...so cute

Lovey and I havent had a going to sleepy night night pic in awhile..so here we are. I know we are a sight for sore eyes.
Tonight we went to Lowes to sign our contract for kitchen cabinets....Our money tree is officially empty.But we are gonna have the nicest kitchen...I can wait! After that we went to eat at one of our favorite spots, Cracker Barrel. It was so yummy. And I beat Lovey at the peg game... this is his eyes because he knows that i have beaten him....

and i swear i didnt mean to make this face. it just happened and he took a pic to capture my beauty.


They are delivering our cabinets in about 4 weeks. Hoepfully not when we are skiing. Otherwise Jess is going to have to stay on our porch for a week. She can come inside to feed spooky once a day....hahahhahh. They then install them and about 10 days later we will get our granite countertop.



I looooove my husband. He is the sweetest, cutest boy that I have ever met. How did I get this blessed?

No comments: