maybe ill do it in sections
Well First things first it was THE MOST AMAZING WEEK….and I would do a lot of things differently because I was beyond busy and so was my Bre and my Jess… and we ran around so much and didn’t get to spend real time with my grandma that was here or my bro…But the good thing is my brother and Lovey were like lost twins…they couldn’t go to the bathroom without each other…its one of my favorite things…
*We went to Shanis sometime in the middle of the week and had her finish the place card votives…she worked until like 11pm on em. We came home and Bre finished those too. I would have done these also before the week of the wedding…but I didn’t..
*I swear I ran around and did a lot of nothings. Jess did my programs which looked awesome. I would have had them done and printed before 2 nights before…but I didn’t…
*The boys played around all week. Lovey got a new truck so that’s what they played with….and then the day before the wedding crap HAD to get done and so they were so stressed the day of the wedding and the day before. Lovey was callin jess the morning of the wedding and told her she HAD to get over to the hall our caterer did not know what he was doin *he yelled at her* poor thing took it in stride and didn’t tell me just went over there and handled it.
It truly all turned out amazing, but we (Lovey, Me, Jess and Bre and DJ ) were all on pins and needles trying to make it perfect….
The caterer did mess up and I am talking to him this week….i have made a list of all the stuff that he promised would be done and wasn’t…HOWEVER, I have been told by so many people that it was the BEST food they have ever eaten!
*my Dad came into town late Friday night and we went by and he gave me a present. Now he already paid for the honeymoon so we didn’t expect anything else…and he gave me real pearl earrings and a necklace with diamonds and pearls…he is like “this is no costume jewelry, this aint no Micky Mouse stuff” hahahahait never is when it comes from my Dad…he also got Lovey a beautiful watch that I didn’t know about until the ceremony pics….im like…nice watch..he says..its from your daddy…heeehee-omgomgomg…wowwwwie
*Lovey built me a hope chest..it isn’t done..but its awesome already ..if you go to the prof pics below you can see it…but it is gonna have a box on each side of it too….
* The Ceremony was so beautiful…It was one of my favorite parts about the day. & the hand ceremony was awesome…lovey and I were like glowing-both of us….we both nailed our vows….our pastor made everyone laugh…and my flowergirls were simply the custest things.
*The photographer rocked! www.michaleanthonyphoto.com the password is 5837- the more and more I look at pics im in awwww of how awesome everyone looked…we were definitely the hottest bridal party u have ever seen!
*The videographer that is Jess and Tonys friend was simply amazing. He was everywhere and I cant wait to see the video so we relive the day without all the stress..hahaha- he was worth so much more than we paid for him…
*The toast that Jess and Ronnie did was amazing….i cried during Jess’s toast- it was the only time I really cried the whole day. I fought tears all day but I broke down when I heard her speech.
*The DJ was simply amazing…we danced and danced. I don’t think the dance floor was empty one time…
*The guest tree/ Tree of Love turned out so pretty…Lovey and I both love it and are so happy that we did it.
*The flower arrangements were sosososo beautiful. They were so inexpensive at Publix- our supermarket…..and they were to die for.
*the limo guy was sosososo nice. I even got the red carpet treatment.
So this was an awesome time….Lovey and I are even closer if that possible…I love my husband. I love goin to his work and him introducing me to the one person in the store that doesn’t already know me as his wife….i love it…
So without anymore waiting…here are the wedding pics….
these are the slippers i got me and jess to wear the night before at our sleepover

my shirt-made be me and my bre

My pants made by my Shani with supervision of my bre, my jess, and me- u know she needs supervision


my hair



Me and my hairdresser Freddy

me getting my makeup done










this is me smilin talkin to Lovey once he had left the stress and on his way to his brothers tellin me that he loves me..


































































the night was definitely amazing...alot of fun....im still waiting on 2 more cameras that i know have pics on them....
luv mrs cline
No comments:
Post a Comment